- Made with naturally ultra-moisturizing, naturally balanced for the skin, and naturally homogenized goat’s milk
- An aroma that is flowery and fresh. The combination of lavender and mint is a sensitive and refreshing approach to stressed, irritated skin
- Each bar is 3 ounces (total 15 ounces for the 5 bars)
- Vegetarian and gluten-free product
- No animal tallow, synthetic colorings or fragrances
Save money by purchasing this five-pack of your favorite Zum bars! One of the most visually striking bars from this soapmaker, with an aroma that is flowery and fresh. The combination of lavender and mint is a sensitive and refreshing approach to stressed, irritated skin. Pack of 5, Weight: total 15 oz. (five Zum bars at 3 oz. each). Indigo Wild is famous for its Zum Bar, a goat milk based soap. Indigo Wild chooses goat milk because it is naturally homogenized and has naturally occurring triglycerides (good fats). This results in the soap pH being nearly identical to our own skin and therefore less harsh than most commercial soaps. Indigo Wild is focused on producing and distributing high quality, handmade, all natural goods. All natural raw materials make up each product. The essential oils used to add scent to Indigo Wild products contain such a high percentage of oils that they are considered to be therapeutic. Any products that require a preservative use natural solutions such as Vitamin E and rosemary. Indigo Wild products include over a hundred natural materials from as far away as Africa.