- Made with Sugar Pie pumpkin seed oil from Half Moon Bay
- with shea butter, olive and coconut oils
- for smooth, sensuous skin
- Free of soy, gluten, petroleum products, phthalates, parabens, silicones, sulfates
- Pure & Vegan, free of animal products, certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny
The best soap for your skin and our planet is a handmade, all natural cold-process soap made according to centuries old European tradition with only the finest, purest plant oils, plant extracts and essential oils. Each bar is safe, luxurious and gentle to the skin, and smell terrific! These Sugar Pie pumpkins were grown by Tunitas Creek Family Farm near Half Moon Bay, and processed in Half Moon Bay, then caefully combined with complementary ingredients to deliver a unique shower or bath experience. Our commitment to a cleaner, greener planet starts with ingredient selection (100% USA, mostly Pacific Northwest), zero-waste production, and recycled packaging made by local vendors with solar power. We are certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny. And, soap bars are far more efficient to ship than bottles of body wash, which generally contain mostly water and detergents.